Running Log

Last week: 18 total miles

Saturday felt like a summer day, 33 degrees and sunny.

Ran with Tall Paul, The Other Jim (the running/music geek who has now asked for the link to my website that has a link to my blog where he will read that I called him a geek...in the best way of course and I called myself a geek too - "hi, Jim"), and a new Jim!

I will call the newest Jim, AT&T Jim (not to be confused with Everyone Needs a Friend Like Jim, Jim...such a small world isn't it).

Anyway, the four of us started together.

The pace was nice and easy. Maybe a little fast for The Other Jim because he dropped back at about 4 miles. But Tall Paul, AT&T Jim and I plugged along swimmingly with great conversation, sun shining.

At about 7 miles we caught up to The Other Jim (we run a huge loop and sometimes you catch up to runners that have turned back sooner at a slower pace).

And being on the runners high that I was on, I had the giddy urge to give The Other Jim a big ol' butt slap as we passed him.

Which would have been completely inappropriate, right!?

And now he's probably reading this...."hi, Jim".

No comments:

Post a Comment