Brook and Mizuno Go On A Blind Date


The weather was cold, icy, dark, sloppy wet, cold...And I debated about meeting my running group...Oh, how I was not up for going.

In between saving my graphic intensive illustrator files for my line sheets, holding on the phone with tech support to login to our mobile me email account (residual glitch from updating an iPhone), and trying to get chicken parmesean on the table for dinner, I decided I couldn't miss my running group. I had to run. Literally.

Hung up with tech support, opened a different email account, served dinner, and changed lickity split into my winter running gear and was out the door.

Yay, made it in time for these awesome core hip lift things, feel the burn, when my new running friend was ever so polite and discrete, to point out I had on two different running shoes!

LOL.

well, if that wasn't an indication of how the evening at home was going...

A Brooks on one foot, a Mizuno on the other.

At that point what else could I do but go for a run....

Our coach told us we were pretty BA to run in this weather - cold, icy, dark, sloppy wet.

Thank goodness it was dark.


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I stumbled across this blog via facebook and I love it!

    (And...I've done the two different shoe thing as well...and socks...and mittens...sigh.)

    ReplyDelete