Sunday Is Race Day - 8k


The weather - yes, I have been obsessed with the forecast this past week because of this race - has been absolutely beautiful. The epitome of spring, 60's and sunny.

Sunday, race day, they are predicting snow/rain and 42 degrees!

See above picture from last year's race. Crazy. But, I jinxed myself. Last year when my friend was in this race and I was watching it on tv from my warm little house, I said out loud, laughing, I am sooo glad I am not running. See, you just can't say certain things out loud...

So Sunday is my first race this season, or should I say in a few years and I am ready!

Since I last posted my miles...

Day 71 - Friday's Run:
4.5 miles

Day 73 - Sunday's Run:
6.7 miles

Day 75 -Wednesday's Run:
5 miles

Day 76 - Thursday's Run:
3.5 miles

Day 77 - Friday: Rest/Walk the dog

Day 78 - Saturday: Rest/Walk the dog

Day 79 - RACE DAY 8k

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know where your coming from Karyn! My sister and I also signed up for this run last year. Instead of racing we wore our tee shirts out to brunch! I feel for you, and am crossing my fingers that you have a safe, non-snowy race morning! It looks like you have done your homework, so have fun on your 1st race of the racing season ;)

    ReplyDelete