Running Log- Annie's Playlist

Monday: 5.5 miles

I was smiling the entire run.

Shark In the Water
Raise Your Glass
DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
Dynamite

and...

It's a jump to the left
And a step to the right
Put your hands on your hips...

..I burst out laughing when AC/DC
TNT started up....

What a sweetie.

...then Thriller...and Tell me what you want, what you really, really want...

...and of course...
You could travel the world,
but nothing comes close to the golden coast....

Fun!

What is everyone listening to lately?


3 comments:

  1. Reading your running log posts keep me excited to run, honestly ;) I've been listening to Pheonix (Listomania and 1901) Hot Chip (Over and Over) and CSS (Music is my Hot, Hot Sex). Any runs coming up?
    I'm signed on to do the Turkey Trot in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that music sounds good!

    I am also running a Turkey Trot (in the suburbs). Should be fun. The friend I am running with had a 7:15 avg. mile in the last 5k...looks like we will not literally be running together this time!

    Elizabeth, do you belong to a running club? I am looking into CARA. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete