Hello 2011


A big thank you to all my friends and family, and a super special thank you to my parents, my sister Lisa, and Chrissy. You have filled my life with love, friendship, compassion, strength. This past year has been unbelievable!

It doesn't take the beginning of a new year to start fresh, but there is something so positive and promising about it.

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Last year, three things I wanted to accomplish were:
Grow Den10studio
Run a marathon of some sort
Partner with my mom organizing a vintage shop

Here's a little recap:
Den10studio increased its online sales and has art in 6 boutiques.
I ran 2 half marathons and a few shorter ones
My mom and I started Vintage Niche which is up and running and making rent each month (we will shoot for a larger profit this year :)

What I want to accomplish in 2011:
Grow Den10studio, a career as an artist
Run the Chicago Marathon

...and a third? Maybe three isn't the magic number after all. These two are biggies...

What are your goals, resolutions, promises to yourself?

Happy first Monday of 2011. Now let's get to it!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your goals done last year. It always feels good to achieve something and you should be proud of yourself! Good luck to you in the New Year!

    www.shannyruns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe...You are always welcome!
    Great job on your goals!
    Love and miss you,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete