Running Log

It's that time again...even a little past due...



New shoes. I stayed with the Mizuno Wave again, this time in blue, and bought new socks. I'm partial to Smartwool socks, but tried a highly recommended brand Balega (seen above in pink :) and after running, my feet were actually sweaty, gross I know, so a no-go on the Balega brand for me. Love the Smartwool.

Tomorrow is a long run: 11 miles.

I think it's supposed to rain, but please, bring on the nice weather. I think everyone is ready!

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. i JUST bought new running shoes this week too! broke them in today! i ALWAYS wait too long between new pairs and when i finally get new ones i wonder what the heck i was waiting for. maybe it's the price tag that delays me...ouch. but so worth it! enjoy!
    lynne s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same shoes and I LOVE smartwool! Besides socks, I also have leggings, a baselayer top, and a scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete