Running Log


Last week: 23 total miles

Well, I'm on my way...

My running club has ended for now until mid May. Lisa, running coach extraordinaire, has given me my long run milage for the next few weeks along with suggested workouts. Besides that, I'm on my own.

Although I liked running through the forest preserve with the group, it got a little monotonous. Looking forward to running through the neighborhoods again and with the mileage she has planned for me, it will take me a couple towns over and back! Should be interesting.

I'm thinking about doing a 1/2 in early June with my girlfriend. She's doing a tri in August. I hear that runners sometimes go for triathlons because they get bored and want more of a challenge.

Not for me. I would surely drown in the swimming leg of the race.

I'm good with just running. If only I had some new music....

Suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. Do you like Mumford and Sons? They're my latest obsession. Don't know about running to them, but it's worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I only know two of their songs, so I will definitely check out their others. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would soooo ROCK a Half! You should definately do it! I can't get myself to do a Tri either...I would drown too so don't feel bad! HAHA!

    www.shannyruns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karyn, I'm excited to hear about your running adventures! I recommend the new album by KT Tunstall (Tiger Suit) it's dance beat inspired tunes make my workouts fly by :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete