12 miles, 12°


Last week: 32 total miles
Saturday: 12.25 miles, 12º

Could you take seeing another picture of snow and ice? Or of me in that orange Smartwool hat? 

Again?

Take in the sunset from Key West . . .
RFM ran a half in the Keys.

Back in Illinois, I ran 4 miles with The Jims on Saturday. I kept going 2 more miles and heading back to reach 12 miles by the time I got to my car. 

Came up a little short. 

I must have got in the zone and didn't take the same windy streets back (yeah, heading back, I just run, know that I'm going east and I'm good).

While adding on the 1.20 that I was short, I ran into Steve and then into Barry (I introduced him confidently as Gary, only to realize, when driving home, I called him by the wrong name. Man! At least they rhymed).

Run done! 12° really isn't that cold once you start running. Honest!



No comments:

Post a Comment