Running Log

Day 19 - Wednesday:
30 minutes, walked

Day 20 - Wednesday's Run:
18 minutes run, walked 40 minutes

Day 21 - Thursday:
55 minutes, walked

Walking? WALKING? The premise of a training schedule is to increase your running time, but I have come upon a setback. I mentioned earlier that I was not feeling myself and now that this feeling has continued for a full week and is showing in my running log, I must come clean. Not feeling myself was really a discrete explanation that I had dental surgery (who wants to know about that, eew). The nurse said it shouldn't be a problem to run, and had she known that I would feel the impact of each stride in my jaw she would have advised to take a week off. Believe me I have tried to run, but it just does not feel right. Maybe tomorrow will be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment