Running Log- Getting Back On Track

Day 24 - Sunday's Run:
50 minutes

On the open road again. Felt great to be running and ooooh, I love my $15 socks. They are so cozy and comfortable I am going to have to get another pair to wear around the house. Of course they can not be the same pair. It is a rarely talked about rule (or maybe my own little superstition) that running stuff is for running only. I even change out of my new running shoes to my old running shoes when I walk the dog. Dexter is getting the hang of the routine, we go for a walk after I get back from my run. Dog guilt is the worst!

1 comment:

  1. what kind of socks? do tell!
    lynne

    ps - my mom was in the "resale/vintage" business for 30+ years. i know you will have a great time with your new adventure. there are always beautiful treasures to be found!

    ReplyDelete