Running - It's That Time Again



Did you know if you can bend your running shoe in half, it is time to get new shoes?

But, new shoes already? I've had other shoes for years at a time.

It has only been 5 months since I bought my Brooks although it seems like a different life to me.

My running has come a long way since I started, my life has changed. It continues to change. And what is amazing is I keep getting stronger. I feel like a different person. Many, many miles.

That which does not kill you makes you stronger ~ Neitzsche

And now the time has come, moving forward still....

Meet the Mizuno Wave.

Along with new shoes comes the breaking in period. At first you love them, look how beautiful the new ones are out of the box. But there is a chance they may not be the right fit.

I am going to give them a trial run today...

The Chicago Half Marathon is September 12th.


1 comment: