Running Log


"You have to forget your last marathon before you try another. 
Your mind can't know what's coming." ~Frank Shorter


Winter Running-Training for a Spring Marathon:



Last week: 14 total miles

Didn't put in a lot of miles last week. I have been working a full time freelance job and it is kicking my running schedule's butt. Not to mention I tweaked my back. 

Was it from snowboarding the weekend before? No. It was because I fell into a deep, hard sleep for about 45 minutes on my sofa! (could my job, running schedule, and kids' schedule be kicking my butt?....hmmm.)

I accidentally deleted my last blog post (see below) that mentioned some other pains, like in my knee and foot, just to fill you in...so, what the heck is going on?

Yesterday, 22 degrees and 5" of snow and my aching body. Why am I smiling? 

Ice and Motrin, baby.

I was running late to meet the group because I stopped to take that picture ^ ...

 



This is how I feel lately. Like I can't keep up.

I made it, though, and ran 10 miles with my wonderful group of running friends. Their company make the miles painless.

Needless to say, I'm tired.


I need to get my head around the marathon coming up in April. Forget the last one. This one is its own.




No comments:

Post a Comment