Count Down to Marathon



I am making a list and checking it twice...
The playlist.




Wednesday nights, our running group does a speed workout at the high school track and there are some songs that keep me pumped and speedy:

Does This Mean You're Moving On - The Airborne Toxic Event
Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
Cousins - Vampire Weekend
I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club

There are a few songs that give me a burst of happy energy that pass the time on my solo long runs:

We Found Love - Rihanna
Club Can't Handle Me Now - Flo Rida
Dog Days Are Over - Florence & The Machine
Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat - Beck
Mayhem - Imelda May
Giving Up The Gun - Vampire Weekend

There are a few new songs I added to my repertoire for Saturday:

Animal - Miike Snow
We Are Young - Fun.
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
Wild Ones - Flo Rida
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
Glad You Came - The Wanted
The Walk - Mayer Hawthorne

All song suggestions welcome! What are your favorites?



1 comment:

  1. Good luck- Visualize!!! You are going to do great!

    Here are a few that keep me going!

    The Naked and Famous- young blood, Punching in a dream, girls like you.
    Matisayhu- One Day
    Ellie Goulding- Lights (remixed version)
    Any David Guetta mix. Turn me one Nicki Minaj is my fav...

    ReplyDelete