Back on the Trail - Last Long Run


Oh, how we have missed the trail. All winter running through the neighborhoods can become quite monotonous, Now, I associate that direction with cold winds and gray skies. So our trail, that took forever to be clear of ice, was welcomed on this sunny Saturday.


Last week: 37 total miles
Saturday: 20 miles


I was so looking forward to my Saturday night. No plans. Nowhere to be. Nowhere to go. A very good feeling after running 20 miles. My husband took my son and his friends to see Captain America. A night to myself :) I had every intension to work on the computer and do a few hand lettering tutorials, but I just couldn't sit for too long. I was forced to have a nice relaxing night on the sofa!

2 weeks left until Boston . . .

This training cycle has gone by so fast. I'm thinking about my goals for Boston and beyond. Stay tuned . . .

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment