Running Log - It Is Always Something...



After taking a few days off after the 8k, I have hit the road once again.

Saturday: 5 miles
Monday: 3 miles (ugh!)

Because I didn't want to be a downer blogger complaining about my ailments, I did not mention the tightness in my left thigh.

Do I need to pull out the age card? No, no, not yet.

I wouldn't call it pain. My leg is just not moving the way my brain is telling it to move. Gimpy, lame. Yes, lame.

It is being lame.

Come on. Get with the program, my brain says to my left leg, Do not slack off now, I just signed up for a half marathon!

To be more technically correct, if I am doing a self-diagnosis, it would be my sartorius muscle.

So here I sit, typing this entry with an ice pack on my sartorius, when I should be doing my taxes.

But I really can't help geeking out about running....

No comments:

Post a Comment