Free Library on the Run



This literally stopped me in my tracks. On the corner, in front of someone's house was this Little Free Library. Borrow a book, add one that you're done reading. What a concept.

Last week: 34.5 total miles
Saturday: 8 miles

I have finished week 8 (out of 12) of half-marathon training.

Monday: 3 miles
Tuesday: 5 miles with pick-ups last 2 miles
Wednesday: 3 x 1600 x 800, 7.5 miles
Thursday: 5 miles, supposed to be a tempo run, but just didn't have the speed
Friday: rest
Saturday: 8 miles
Sunday: 6 miles (8:30 pace) supposed to be 12 miles or 105 mins. It was a struggle - that's all the push I had in me, mentally :(

I'm concerned how I'll do in the up-coming race, my speed just isn't there and I get fatigued sooner than usual. No aches or pains, though, which is a great feeling. We'll see how this week goes.

Happy training!



No comments:

Post a Comment