2 Days Until We Rock & Roll



Ran my last run yesterday: 3 miles

Wednesday: 4 miles


Chicago Rock & Roll Half Marathon on Sunday...Bring it on!

Driving to race with my girlfriends at 5 am, meeting my friend Jim (everyone needs a friend jim...best friend ever!) in a yet to be determined place. The plan is to start together and then race at our own pace without holding each other back.

My goal is to finish strong.

I don't have a finish time in mind since this is my first go at a half (just as long as I finish before they open up the streets - haha). Next half marathon I can determine a time to beat.

And when would that be?

Yes, I did a crazy thing two weeks ago. I signed up for the Chicago Half in September.


Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I was so excited at my first Half-Marathon! You'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete