Running Log


Last week: 17.5 total miles

Saturday was a long run. Ran hard to see if I could maintain an 8:40 avg. mile (mile time for my age group to qualify for Boston, hmmm 26.2 miles at 8:40 each, or less of course).

Started too slow. I was a little too chatty with a new running buddy, Jim (a new Jim, not the other Jim). But had a great conversation. He is a music geek and running geek like me!

Anyway...averaged a 9:05 pace for 8 miles.

Maybe qualifying for Boston isn't unrealistic. I did do a speed workout on Thursday...

Maybe it is, but today I'm in the mood to set my mind to something unthinkable and accomplish it!

That's my daydream today. What's yours?

2 comments:

  1. You can totally qualify for Boston!! Congrats on the success at the Merch Mart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I feel like a turtle compared to you! Way to go girl!

    www.shannyruns.com

    ReplyDelete