Running Log



It is that time again.

Go with what you know.

Mizuno Wave Rider 2012

Off the top of my head, I think this is my 5th pair of Mizunos. My feet are saying, say hello to my little friends...


Last week: 0 total miles!


Bronchitis took me down. I haven't run in 9 days.

Ahhh, the miles I have missed. I was supposed to run a challenging 4x1500x400 speed workout last Wednesday, 10 miles on Thursday and 20 on Saturday. How do you make up for it when each week of training leading up to a marathon is strategically planned?

There is no making up for it.

So last night I blew my nose, met my group, and took a spin in my new Mizunos.

Besides a few coughing fits, 3 miles went okay.

As I am learning, each marathon is a different, unpredictable experience.

Hopefully I have enough training in the bank and on marathon day, my body will go with what it knows.

Illinois Marathon: 17 days and counting.


No comments:

Post a Comment