Running Log

Last week: 15 total miles

[7:55 am saturday - sitting in my car]


It was dark and rainy last Saturday morning. 


Who wants to get up, go out side and run, right?


But we did.


And this is why my coach is the greatest...an email she sent us after our very wet run:


To My Studs:


I love you guys.  Hardy sons of guns. :)

Each run you do in adverse conditions strengthens mind, body and soul.  As someone pointed out this morning, I think it was Mike, had this been race morning at the Boston Marathon, would you have blown off the run? Of course not!

I LOVED adverse conditions when I used to race because it separated the field into two kinds of people; those that were afraid of it and those that could use it as a tool to win.

:)

You guys are awesome.
xo, Lisa :)



I was glad I ran! It was actually beautiful and peaceful on the trail in the rain.

When I got home, I took a shower and got back into bed, warmed up with a cup of coffee and read Kasey Buick's Blog - One Girl Talks. (funny stuff - check it out here)





No comments:

Post a Comment