A Few Speed Workouts And One Long Run To Go

Last week: 47.75 total miles
Listening to: King Charles, Loveblood (love, love, love, it!)
Saturday: 22 miles @ 8:46 pace 37 degrees and sunny (finally sunshine!)

Well, that long run is over. Phew. I went into it thinking of it as a journey. Me, my music and my thoughts.

It take some concentration and focus while training, to hit certain pace markers in each workout, which makes it more difficult to lose yourself in thought. Which is one of my favorite things about running.

But Saturday was an easy day. 22 miles, but easy :) And I was able to get into the zone. Get lost in thought, lost in the lyrics of songs on my shuffle.

And I took a few photos along the way...


mile 3


mile 5 (usually our starting place on our group runs)

mile 10 (almost half way)

mile 15 (foot bridge over expressway...on my way back
through the neighborhood and to the trail...almost home...almost)


No comments:

Post a Comment