A Little Closure


On April 22, the local running shop hosted a Solidarity Run For Boston. There was a huge turn out of runners. My neighbor Geof also ran the Boston Marathon (we met up in Athlete's Village before the start). It was good to see all my runner friends and share our story of where were you when you heard what happened. The local paper interviewed us [here].

For me, the first week or two after a marathon is a little strange. First of all, you rest. Runners don't like not running, do they? Second of all you have to stop eating all those carbs. Carbs are so easy. Reducing your intake is a bit challenging. Third, you have to set your next goal.

I ran a 5k on Mother's Day with a bunch of my runner friends.

All women.

Beautiful day.

Good race.

So, one month, post-marthon, I'm feeling back in the groove!

Run Like A Mother 5k: 22:19


No comments:

Post a Comment