Finding My Chi


Last week: 19 miles
Saturday: 5 miles, easy
Weather: Perfect!

Saturday morning met with a new doctor. We talked about different things that may be causing an irregular heart beat. The cause can be as simple as the multi vitamin I'm taking - I checked out very healthy for my age, but nonetheless, I'm getting a CBC and wearing a heart monitor for a week. So we will see.

I spent the afternoon with my family - our town's annual Pet Parade…Look at those wacky photo-bombers!


Around 6:30, I had the house to myself, which hasn't happened in as-far-as-I-can-remember.

I went for an easy, peaceful run around 7 pm. It was cool, sunny and gorgeous. Read and relaxed the rest of the night in a quiet house. Ahhh, I needed that. 

My husband lovingly says I don't know how to "do nothing" because it's "not productive". But, as much as running is an active form of meditation for me, relaxing should be as well. I need to do a little more sitting on the patio, chilling.

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment