Running Log


Last week: 21 total miles

Finally, our group ran through the woods. And I loved it! There was a little more than a dusting of snow on the trail, but the footing was good.

So beautiful and peaceful.

If I had a camera with me, the above picture is pretty much what it looked like.

AT&T Jim and I ran together 10 miles. Tall Paul was running late and wasn't even there when the group started. Not to worry though, he caught up with AT&T Jim and me at about mile 8.

This week is a light running rest kinda week. Hopefully we will run in the woods again tomorrow since all the snow has melted. My coach wants me to run a mere 6 miles.

I know, I know, just thought I would throw in a bit of attitude to see if you were paying attention, but you know I am only joking :)

6 miles sounds good to me!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment