Running Log

Last week: 6 total miles

I mentioned that last week was going to be a light running week, but who could predict it would be that light?

Between the icky weather and me practically O.D.-ing on caffeine, I didn't have it in me to run.

I wasn't kidding when I said I like to drink a pot of coffee all morning long (well, ok a half of pot, really). But it all caught up with me, especially since I changed the roast unknowingly to extra bold...no one likes the feeling like they are going to have a heart attack. Or the thought of having a grabber, all alone on the open road. That lead into a few panic attacks. Which reminds me I need to get one of those runner's i.d. bracelets - right, mom?

So I didn't run.

Needless to say I'm off the bean this week.

And I feel great, actually a little like Forest Gump. Ran 6 miles yesterday and could have gone further, but didn't want to push it.


No comments:

Post a Comment