Running Log - My True Love


[mizuno wave rider 15]

At the beginning of this month, I bought a new pair of running shoes...Adidas Supernova's (click here to see). Because I had been running in Mizunos for so long and was contending with plantar fasciitis,

(I am most certain that the plantar fasciitis was caused by my change in form that tightened my calf muscles -the shin bone's connected to the ankle bone, the ankle bone's connected to the foot bone...), 

I thought it best to change brands and see if that would help expedite the healing process.

The Adidas actually created more problems. My achilles started to hurt along with the top of my feet, not to mention my knees. Do not want to go down that road again!

So, I went back to my true love, the Mizuno Wave Rider.

Last week I ran in them and they felt like "home."

Well worth the additional money spent. Who knows, maybe I'll wear the Adidas when I ride the bike at the gym. Or not.

Last week: 19.25 total miles

Anyone running any races this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment